Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Fantasy Island

Right now I am all about sex. I flip from studying to sex. I am cramming for finals right now so my social life is pretty empty so I can focus. That does mean that when I do eventually close the books at the end of my day, I need to clear my head. And what better or more effective way is there of doing so than giving myself a well deserved Orgasm? When I study, this often occurs.

Then when I do go out many of the people I see turn into sexual possibilities. I think about making out with or fucking every hot boy and many hot girls I see. Every time I write anything I feel I have to write more about it just to clarify myself. Eventually. Next time I get drunk I will get ridiculously hot for anyone and it'll be wasted. Although, that seems to happen anytime I get drunk recently.

Do you ever think/fantasize about things that you'd never actually do if the opportunity came up? or even that you would be turned off by the very thought of it actually happening in real life? Does that make any sense? I do, which is basically why I'm posing the question. I'm not one to ask the "am I normal" question - I know the answer to that. I often think it may be just a phase. I often go through them with fantasies. Or new ones will be particularly prominent when I first discover them.

Does anything I say make sense or is it all just blabber? I don't care either way but feel I should at least know. Oh and I know people might be thinking of a solution to all this might just be casual sex but I'll get to why I choose at this point in time to not participate another day. It's all about another day.

No comments: