Thursday, January 06, 2005

First of Many, v.2

So this is the morning after post where I apologize for the nonsense of the night before. You'll get used to the cycle.

So the friend comes up to me and askes if I like his friend. I say that I haven't talked to him so I don't know. And the he said something else, and I answered with a sentence that contained the word 'potentiallity'. Then he complimented my accent (It is obviously not English) and I said if his friend came and talked to me I would certainly talk to him back. So the friend leaves and I start dancing again, and then suddenly the lights come on, mid-song, and we're all being pushed towards the doors/coatcheck. Eventually I get outside and hope that I'll see them out there to say hi and pass on my number, but I don't see him and my friends are all too drunk to care and we head to find a cab.

On the upside, my Canadian friend said they all looked 18 so too young for me. I actually don't care too much about age, as I see it being about common state of life. I mean someone my age who had an established career might not work just because my future is so up in the air. I guess, if the circumstances were right, I would consider dating an 18 year old.

No comments: