Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Retelling

Well the haiku from a few nights ago suits tonight as well. The wind is blowing hard and shaking my slightly open window. I have been drinking. One boy I was with had an exam tomorrow so he wasn't drinking too much wine. The other boy was otherwise indulging. That caused my wine glass to be filled repetitivly.

We watched a great film and I think I could possibly have a silly crush on the one who had the exam. He's young though and a friend. Not willing to risk one of the few friendships at this point. This is only a warm up for tomorrow though and it's very exciting. Tomorrow is me and Victorias night to go wild and we might meet up with, or start the night, with the boys I was with tonight.

All is well in my floaty and vague little world. I want to kiss someone, even if it is with drunken and giddy excitement, rather than anything else. I want to do other things too, but my lack of sobriety prevents me from articulating them any more than after this I am going to have a wonderful orgasm thinking about a certain inaccesible boy.

But you know it's a happy ending, becasue I feel loved somehow no matter what.

No comments: