Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The L Word

Jenny: Okay. Why... is it so difficult... to meet the right person? You know. All of your stories are about confusion and unfulfilled desire and disappointment, right?
Alice: Yeah, but that pretty much happens to everyone who tries to be in a relationship.

That's an excerpt from the above named show. I have been reading all the scripts from the first season and I really like it, but I 've never actually watched it. I don't have a tv anymore and haven't had more than 2 channels in 3 years. But I read TV. Kind of wrong but I enjoy it.

So today instead of sleeping in until noon, I didn't get up until 1:30. How awful. I'll probably be up until 4:30 am again and then lather, rinse, repeat. As long as I can break the habit after next week that's fine. Tomorrow is a party night and I'm excited. We're either going to an 80's night or a 60's and funk night. However, the guys I was out with on Sunday are also going out but they are going to a hip-hop, funk punk, electro night that sounded interesting at a club I've never been to. We'll see, but will probably end up at the 80's night. All drinks are 1.75 so that evens it out. Don;t get me wrong, I like 80's but this place is cheese, so it'll be all 80's cheese, which is different than just 80's.

No comments: