Saturday, January 22, 2005

Costumes

There's a TV show that started int North America a while ago called Wonderfalls. Unfortunately they only aired 3 of the 13 episodes they shot. While I never watched it because I couldn't but earlier this month I read them all and it's so good. So I'm going to be the lead character from that show tonight. I know no one will know who it is but I couldn't care less. I will be in some sort of a costume but I'll be comfortable enough to be smashed. Victoria is coming home from work at 6:00 and I am going to head over there to start drinking. We probably won't head to the party (a two minute walk away) until about 9:00.

I am also going to go into a nearby city, Birmingham, next week I think and check out a tattooist. I already have work done, but want another piece done while I'm here and I wasn't the comfortable with any of the artists in my city. Plus I will go shopping which will be fun.

If the last party at this place was any indication tonight should be really fun and I'll come back with a good story to tell. I normally employ a "don't kiss and tell" rule in my life to a great extent, but not here - you'll get full details if there are any to he told.

My sleeping in until 2:00 only leaves me 3 hours to make sometihng to cook, eat, bath and get ready so I am off.

2 comments:

bedshaped said...

There's a lot of crap artists in B'ham, so take your time when you check them out.
I can recommend a guy who I've used before..very clean, very good and he also teaches which is always a good sign.

Celia said...

I'm really picky about who works on me, but I will email you directly for a name as personal recs are always good. Thanks.