Sunday, January 30, 2005

Now it's Sunday

But it doesn't feel like Sunday. I've only been awake for a little over 2 hours and I just had a shower and I have tons of energy. I'm going to go make lunch but I don't think I'm going to get any reading for lectures done today. I have time tomorrow between lectures though.

I have gotten a bunch of new music recently and I think it has contributed to this mood I'm in. Razorlight, The Cardigans, The Go! Team, The Libertines, Ed Harcourt, Scissor Sisters. I know lots of these aren't really new, but they are new to me in that I can listen to them in my flat and not just drunk at a bar or at a friends.

I had my third dream since I've moved about going home and hating it, or really missing England. In this one, I was doing good, I even went home early. But then something came on the TV and I just started crying and crying and couldn't stop and no one knew what do to and I strzated saying how I was such an idiot to leave early and asking why no one convinced me to stay as long as I could. I also recall vaguely walking through the desert but therre were lots of tree roots all over the sand, but no trees. And it was a hilly desert. Hmm. I don't know where that comes in.

I have some sex stuff to talk about but no time now. Stay posted.

No comments: