Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Too much Information

Today I was so sore from major cramps. I took some heavy painkillers, drank tea, ate toast, had a bath and read. That was my day, the pain gets so bad even walking across the hall to the kitchen is daunting. The painkillers got me thorugh the film though so that was good. After the film, which was really good by the way, I came home read a bit more and went to bed. That's where I am now.

I decided that the best thing for me at this point would be a little self-inflicted pleasure. You see, for me, and for several others I know, nothing makes cramps better than a good orgasm or two. Serious. Plus I find that in the week or so around and during my period I am crazy horny. Serious still. My last ex-of-signifcance was pretty freaked out by having sex with me during those few days, but I wanted it so bad that I didn't care if he was involved or not. While sometimes he was totally fine with that as the result he realized he was missing out on me at a time when I was a bit more adventerous than normal.

Anyway, tonight, I decided a bit of help from a vibrator and some erotica would be good, and it was. Sometimes this makes me fall asleep better too, but tonight was not one of those times. I'm actually probably going to have another before going to bed tonight. Erotica of choice tonight is seeming to be girls only. I haven't been into that so much lately so it's a nice change - mixing things up a bit.

That's all I have. I'm feeling pretty back to normal and hope this next wank will bring about a nice peaceful sleep.

No comments: