Saturday, January 29, 2005

It's not Sunday in My World

Well it's been Sunday-feeling in my world everyday for the last two weeks or so, but I mean that I seem to write a lot of after midnight, so my post shows up as being done on Sunday because it is technically Sunday. However because I haven't slept this is still part of my Saturday. And what an uneventful Saturday it was. I figured out why I haven't seen the downstairs boys in a few days. It is because they have gone to the young one's home in Brighton for a few days. He raves about Brighton and says I should visit it. It's on the list that's still in my head.

I felt happy and pretty again today but make-up and such had nothing to do with it becasue I stayed in my pajamas most of the day except for the evening walk to pick up some groceries. I've gotten a bunch of reading for my lectures done and still have more to do tomorrow before going to film in the evening with Lily and some others. Her Scotsman will be there and I hope we can talk more. We have things in common but he's really quiet and shy and I don't want to force him to talk to me because I know how I hate small talk when you feel obligated. It was better the last time we all hung out though so that's good. I figure as long and we can talk about film it's good.

I'm going to 'bed' now in hopes of eventually falling asleep at an hour that is not completely ridiculous because I have stuff to do tomorrow and I have to be awake at 7:30 am on Monday which is something I haven't done in almost a month. It'll be rough but at least the lecture I'll be at will be interesting. People meeting potential tomorrow night, which I'm looking forward to also.

1 comment:

bedshaped said...

Brighton is a great place, especially at night if you're thinking of checking out some pubs or clubs. Yeah, it's definately worth a visit.
Best of luck with Monday.