Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Talking Back

I'm home tonight and bored. I could read for school but don't really want to. So I'm just hanging out online and such. I might watch "The Red Violin" later. I've seen it a bunch of times but love it. If you haven't seen it seek it out.

I wanted to say that I won't always reply to comments made on my posts unless they are questions or obvious attempts for a reply. It's not because I don't want to but once I get back into lectures I can get really busy on certain days and just don't get the time no matter how much I want to. If you want to say something to me that you definitely want me to reply to, it's best to email me and then I'll answer you for sure, either by email, post, or both. Well only if you're not totally creepy.

I still have no ideas for the costume party this weekend. I don't want to do anything too big. I'm thinking of a fairly normal looking person. Simple and something I wouldn't feel uncomfortable being smashed in. I'm open to ideas though. Must be a character from tv, movie or book. I might bail out though and just not do the costume things at all. Or because I'm not actually from the UK, I could pretend, should I be asked, that I'm someone from my country who doesn't exist but no one would know any better.

No comments: