Wednesday, January 05, 2005

First of Many

So I have just returned home from a night of drinking and dancing with several friends. I ran into some other friends while I was there which was great and ya. Please get used to any spelling mistakes as I am skunk drunk right now and trying to type for you. I have shed my clothes in front of the ope window and hope that no one of import saw. At the bar, some guy came up to me as said that his friend had been kind of following me around all night but was really shy. I had no idea who he was, but the crowd of boys was kind of hot so ya. Shit I;m smashed. I'll finish the story in the morning and now I am going to sleep and hopefully have good good good dreams about boys who are too young. I was also considering de-purifying the shy boy from my lecture mentioned earlier in terms of drinking. not of sex. That kind of girl I am not.

No comments: