Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Another list

1. I am feeling much better emotionally today. I think I had somethings bothering me that I wasn't acknowledging, but I have now and feel calmer and have actual perspective about my life.

2. Sorry for all that unloading yesterday. It might happen everyonce in a while, but I guess I have to realize it's ok and not get so scared when it happens.

3. Today I feel exhausted physically. My legs and back are sore, a slight headache is present and I just slept horribly.

4. Tonight Victoria and all her flatmates (becasue they don't suck arse like mine) are joining me to go onto campus and see Supersize Me. I'm expecting to be glad I am a vegetarian who doesn't eat fast food except in the most dire of situations, and has ideological issues with McDonalds which keeps me from even entering one for the toilet.

5. Tomorrow I am going to go into my city and shop. MAC, H&M, Marks & Spencers are top on the list.

6. Tomorrow I am going to also go on campus and borrow some CD's from the music library and buy my train ticket to Birmingham.

7. On friday I am going to Birmingham. Even if Victoria doesn't come and I'm on my own. There, I will go shopping more and check out a tattooist or two and maybe treat myself to dinner.

No comments: