Sunday, January 02, 2005

In the middle of something new...

I think that's what best describes who and where I am. I'm going to start this off by listing 5 things most people don't know about me. Hopefully these will help you to understand what my purpose here is.

1. Whenever I break up with a boyfriend, my fantasizing is limited to girl-on-girl action for a good few weeks.

2. The sight of guys playing football or rugby is incredibly distracting.

3. My first kiss was over 2 plates of strawberry cheesecake.

4. I haven't had sex in over 4 years and it makes me feel unlike any other college girl.

(Aside: The guys playing footbal just went inside. Good and bad.)

5. I took my shirt off while dancing on a dance floor last month because it (my shirt) was dirty and the room was too hot to keep my sweater on over it.

Even I'm not sure how all of this is going to evolve. The world I am in has quite a bit of potential, and possibly for one of the first times in my life I think I am not only ready for it, but actually want it.

3 comments:

Accultus said...

New is good, and being in the middle of somthing is better than being at the end in most cases.

1. lol thats funny. . .
2. I play football and it's a great thing to be distracted by.
3. Thats cute and cheese cake taists good
4. You probly are unlike any other college girl
(aside: I suppose you'll have to pay attention then
5. Topless dancing would be fun

Go for it you'll never get another chance quite like now.

Accultus said...

keep posting. One of the first interesting blogs I've found in a while


-Have Faith

Dietrich said...

4 years is a long time. Are you sure you'll remember enough about sex to write on it?

just kidding :P