Monday, January 17, 2005

Who are you?

Sometimes I have days where I feel more like myself. Today for example. The want to wear jewelry, perfume and an off-the-shoulder sweater, rather than the yoga pants and tank tops I've been living in the last little while. I'm only going on to campus to deal with some school stuff. And not that those things are more me, they're just a different image of me. A different incarnation.

But it's not just a outside thing. It's how comfortable I am with my body, my mannerisms, my place, everything. Even the bra I put on fits better than normal. It's not about happiness or a good mood either, it's all about comfort and complete lack of tension in my shoulders if that's even possible. Like I could run into anyone and it wouldn't phase me the least, effortless conversation, relaxed smiles.

No comments: