Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Some Recent History

To say that I date would not be an exageration but a downright lie. I suck at dating. Relationships I am ok at. Getting into them is another issue all together. For lots of my time as a teenager I was either in a relationship, or purposely not wanting to be in one. I've dated a few people but it never went far at all. Recently I have been trying to change that because I am interested in having someone around to hangout with and yes, make out with. I'm not really too concerned with seriousness or longevity, just becasue of where my life is, but some level of exclusivity would be nice.

So here's some tidbits about my recent interests and why they are now past interests.

There was a boy in Novemeber and Decemebr who I quite enjoyed, as both a friend and as someone I could potentially be more serious about, and we went out a few times. Then I got drunk and said who knows what and I didn't hear from him after that. I left two voicemails that went unanswered so I left it at that.
Later in Decemeber I met a a guy from Wales while travelling and he was hot in one of the many ways I liked but we were just crossing paths. I did have a sex dream about him though which was nice.
Then there was another boy, from Canada, I also met while travelling. We clicked immediately but he was only in the city I was in for one day so that had no where to go.
Back in October I was getting to know a guy in one of my lectures. While not one of my types, he was very nice. However, he turned out to be a bit too docile and shy for my liking and then I found out he had a girlfriend at home.

Currently, I have no one who I am interested in. I spent a while today distracted by guys playing football (and I do mean soccer here for the North Americans) but they are too young for me. I have also noticed a guy who is really hot in a good way going in and out of my block that I've never seen before so that might be interesting. All in good time.

No comments: