Tuesday, January 18, 2005

my dream life

So you'll hear about dreams when I have them because they are usually surreal and delusional. I do know the thing about dreams are only interesting to the person that has them, but I don't care too much.

1. I am living in a room with a bunch of other people. The room is in a house that we have broken into and the owner is away and we don't know when he/she will be back. The room is covered (walls, ceiling, floor, windows) in blue and green bed sheets. We're kind of hiding, but the sheets were already there when we got there. The day we decide to move on (I think we're like backpacking or something) one of the girls we're with decides to use the toilet. After a few minutes she's not back so two of us go to tell her to hurry up. As we walk into the hallyway, we hear a washing machine on and we realize the owner is home. We walk to the end of the hallway and peak around the corner. We see the man in the house, but he doesn't see us, and he's cooking something on the stove. As soon as we see him we somehow know he's a serial killer and we freak and go back to the room. After about 10 minutes the girl still hasn't returned and we are sure he's caught her and is going to kill her. I woke up kind of crying from this one.

2. I'm in the flat I last lived in with my parents. There's a guy in my bed and we're kind of making out but I'm not really into him. Then I don't remember for a while. Then I'm in the bed again with another guy and he is really hot and we are making out wildly. It seems we have both been waiting for this to happen. Then we fall asleep happy. The next morning I realize that the guy from the previous night is staying at my house for whatever reason and is going to be really hurt when he realizes this other guy I really like is here. I leave my room and my sister and dad are in the living room and I ask my dad how long guy 1 is here for and my dad says his plane leaves that day and he leaves the flat. My sister looks at me and says the only reason I asked it because I want to sleep with guy 2 and not feel guilty, which is completely true. I look down the hallway and the two guys are chatting and totally relaxed. Next thing I know I'm at a reastaurant with my sister eating an omelett with cheese, mushrooms and sweet corn.

No comments: