Saturday, February 05, 2005

aborted plans

Well by the time I was showered, dressed and ready to go out, it was almost 4:00 and would leave me hardly any time in the city so I ended up not going. I have been talking about getting new under-things for weeks now and it's irritating that I haven't acted on it. I should be going to Sainsbury's but I really don't want to. It's raining and grey out. Which hasn't been happening as often as everyone in Britain would have outsiders believe it does.

The only reason that I feel like I should go out is that I actually brushed my hair and put make-up on. I mean all that effort to just stay in my flat, when I could have just stayed in my pajamas and done laundry. Well I'm still going to do laundry but whatever. I've been having some boring weekends. Sorry. I feel like I should be providing entertainement of some sort, but I'm totally not. I would like to. I kind of need the release a night a drinking and dancing provides me.

Well I should go eat something because I haven't yet today. I should also do some reading or something. And start the laundry. I'm totally going to have to convince some people to go out next weekend. Or maybe Tuesday night if the people who ususally go, do this week. We'll see.

No comments: