Saturday, February 26, 2005

Reflections

In regards to the offer I was speaking of yesterday night I have decided to decline. I thought about it and decided that was what should be done. I'd be happily willing to do it for a boyfriend say he wanted me to write about liaisons here, but for someone in the great beyond, I just don't see what's in it for me. And it's not like I'm being paid.

Well, I do get something out of it. Put simply, I tend to like it when someone tells me what to do when it comes to sex. Sometimes. I mean conditions are that I get to have control everywhere else and the person understands that even though I'm being told what to do, I'm still equally in control as he is. It really all goes back to the comfort. Bottoms line is I need intimacy with it, and I'm not going to get that with this. I'll talk about this like of mine more another day maybe.

So the end of this is that while I'm open to suggestions, I will only do them on my own accord and never have any obligation to write about them. Also, your're just going to have to be happy with the way the sex content is given - both in type and quantity.

Anyways, What I really wanted to give you today was a shopping list of what I brought back from my lovely city. This is to show you that I have a shopping problem and this is why I tend not to go into the city to much. Note that I needed a few things today which I've just a star beside and tried to limit myself to those stores.

1. Boots (Drugstore): Shampoo (2 for 1), *Lube* and 2 fcuk nail polishes (2 for 1, colours: black and bubble gum pink)

2. Marks and Spencer: 10 thongs (buy 5, get 2nd 5 at 1/2 price, colours: 3 black, 2 pink, red, cream, pink with black dots, white with black dots, white with pink dots)

3. Wilkinsons (various stuff): *Picture frames* (2 for 1, both for gifts/crafts I'm making right now), *small pot* (when I burned the one the other night it was so bad I needed a whole new one), and mug (I only have one and sometimes when people are over I need two)

4. Some linen shop: *4 white pillow cases* (also for gifts/crafts)

5. Hobbycraft: *waste canvas* (for gifts/crafts) and *tuquiose thread* (for gifts/crafts)

Really I didn't do too bad, especially considering I did go into H&M. I did avoid many regular stops though. The city was super busy and it was nice to visit it. That makes it sound really far away and it's like a 15 minute bus ride.

2 comments:

cackmandu said...

You dropped me a line a few weeks ago and I still have no idea how to do most of what you were trying to help me with. I dig your blog. 10x better than mine but I see that happens with women. I just wanted to say thanks for the tips.

Celia said...

Thanks for the compliments. They are always very appreciated.

Feel free to email me about the stuff I mentioned and what you don't know how to do. I'll be happy to give more details.