Thursday, February 10, 2005

I can not express it

Today is great. I am smiley and happy and all those other things. Picture me (or what you think I look like) jumping up and down in my hallway with excitement and laughing. All over an american magazine. It's just so easy to make me happy sometimes. I am too excited even to read the book I've been trying to read for days and am just going to return it and make another request for it. I'd rather read the magazine.

I guess this is pretty non-exciting for you though. The downstairs boys are going to be coming on the pub crawl with us on Saturday. I need to give them names, because it's hard to refer to them as individuals. James will be the young one from the south, that I was temporarily interested in and Jack will be the other one. He has a girfriend, Jill, who will be here this weekend (She lives in London) so she will come too. She's really nice and her family lives in Vancouver too, which is neat.

And then there's tonight with Lily. I'm going over early to start drinking. we have three bottles of wine, but will likely only drink two before we leave. Although neither of us has much restraint when it comes to drinking so who knows. I'm very excited about the bands and the dancing. I'm really just excited about everything. This is what happens when I don't go out for a long time.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Wow, sounds like you're going to have a very busy weekend. I on the other hand don't really have any plans for this weekend. Although I am going to need to come up with something for Valentines day. I have an inkling of an idea, but I'll need to flesh it out some more.

Good luck, and Happy Drinking!