Saturday, February 12, 2005

oh what a night

This evening fucking kicked so m uch ass it was fucking awesome. I know the downstairs boy who has no girlfriend is not into me, but we totally had crazy fun. It included running through and rolling in the mud because we couldn't stand up. The yound downstairs boy and the girlfriend both passed out but the coupled downstairs boy and I ended up trying to go to a house party and instead playing pool in an empty bar that was somehow not locked. I didn't get to all the bars. I think 12 this time, which is one more than last. I love my life and I love my friends. I just want to get laid among it all.

I'm going to have to get up in the AM to help the youn g downstairs boy find in wallet becasuse somewhere in between the last bar (which him and I never got into) he lost it and I promised to help look for it because there was no way we were going to find it tonight. Craziness. The whole thing. but lovliness. I just really need to get laid. I would go wank now, but sometimes when I'm this drunk it's simply and exercise in frustrtion because I don't have the motor skills to do it. But oh, wsill I fucking try. and then I will sleep with the vibe between my legs. did I say how much I love my life?

I definately made it clear that I WOULD HOOK UP WITH THE YOUNG DONWSTAIRS BIOY BUT NOTHING WA RETURNED. IT COULD HAVE BEN BBECAUSE HE WAS TOO DRUNK, BUT IT WAS MORE THAN IKELY BECASUE HE. fuck, I had caps lock on. fuck. well it was mostly because I think he wasn;t interested. Wednesday is the next night out, but don't know if it's going to be this. I have left a message with Victoria saying I hope she had funa nd got home asafe as we got separated at the last bar.

One last time: I fucjing love my life and I want to get fucking laid by a fucking brit. And I will not edit now or in the fucking am. I hope you all don't fucking care. you can decode, I need this to look back on.

1 comment:

diandra said...

im happy that you're glorious!