Thursday, February 03, 2005

Just Another Day

I didn't wear a cleavage-revealing shirt today mostly becuse anything that was warm enough not to cover with a sweater was in the laundry. Well, I did wear one, and still am wearing it, but under a sweater that is not. Oh well. I shouldn't want to do that with him anyways. Although whenever I wear this top, I always remember why I like it so much and I feel great in it.

So this weekend all my friends are out of town which sucks. I have tons of school stuff to read, but when it's the only thing I have to do I tend to not do any of it. I may go into my city and buy something for myself even though I should save the cash for Birmingham. We'll see. I should go in anyways though to buy a ticket for a show I want to see in early March. I've seen him before but it was good and the venue he's playing here is tiny so it'll be neat.

There's something yelping outside my window. Sounds like a squirrl but too loud and doesn't sound quite like a fox. I've only heard the foxes once though, they actually woke me up and I saw them fight outside my window. It was crazy.

I'm going to attempt to go to sleep now. I have two lectures tomorrow afternoon but I also have to buy some groceries because I have nothing to make a good meal here. Actually the only things I can make right now are cheese toast and pasta with cheese. Not bad but I need my veggies.

No comments: