Sunday, February 27, 2005

beyond belief

Well I feel intensly stressed out tonight. My back, neck and arms are all tense and I've only gotten a small potion of what I've got to do done. All I really want to do is read tv transcripts and craft, but alas I can not. I'm going to make dinner now, which should be something healthy and may end up being crap just because I'm tired.

Dreams last night included modern dance somehow incorporated into a quiz, national anthems and me ignoring Eliott. I really don't remember much else. I need to read like 40 pages and compile notes for a presentation on Tuesday and do more vocabularly. And tomorrow is a 9 am lecture that I must attend. I also have do reading after that and before the next lecture that day becasue of a seminar that afternoon.

I'm also having anxiety about money and may consider starting a "help support me" fun sooner than later. I was thinking of temping over the holiday but I've too busy right now to look for work so I don't think it'll happen. My boss from the job I left back home when I moved here wants to hire me back in the summer so I'm going to see if there's anything I can do from here to make some money over the break. We'll see. Send me money finding vibes if you all can. I'll send them out as well.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

For a second there I thought you said, "send me money for the vibe."

Had to do a double back and re-read. Money sending vibes, sent.