Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Fucking Birmingham

1. I keep having to change when I'm going because it may be my first week of lectures but I am swamped.

2. A wonderful woman is doing a show at the end of this month that I really want to go to.

3. I have no lectures or anything the next day so I could stay overnight in the city and shop the next day.

4. There is not a single hostel in Birmingham, but I'm a student a a hotel in the middle of it isn't really in my budget.

5. I'm taking a bit of a trip to the South-West and Cardiff in APril and found out the person I am going with (not a hot guy unfortunately) will pay all my accomodation expenses.

6. I need to find an affordable place in the middle of Birmingham to sleep for one night, and I might consider splurging, which isn't that much cash in my world, and staying in an actualy hotel for a night.

7. Other topic but I'm considering wearing a cleavage-revealing shirt tomorrow just becasue I have a lecture with Elliott. How awful of me.

No comments: