Saturday, February 12, 2005

calm before the storm

My day is off to a late start but I had a really nice long bath and tidied my room. I really need a massage because my back, shoulders and neck are tense and sore. I didn't watch the office last night but I will soon.

I'm feeling better about everything that happened and resulted from stripedcoat. I was talking to the artist last night and he wanted to know what was going on and I kind of explained it, but I didn't really feel comfortable talking to him about it. He said I should, and I know I should but when it comes to discussing the parts of me that has problems with boys I don't want to confide in my ex, no matter how good of terms we're on now. Good stuff about boys I have no problem with but it's the bad stuff that's difficult. But about stripedcoat, Lily said he doesn't seem to remember much and isn't the type to let something like that disrupt a friendship or potential one. I'm cool with that because we were getting a long really well.

Tonight is the campus bar crawl, but it's raining which sucks. I'm going to wait until Victoria gets home from work this evening to see if it's still raining and if we'll go ahead. The problem with the rain is that we walk from bar to bar and it would not be fun if it were raining I don't think. We could always just stay at our bar and then go to the main campus one. Or something else. I was looking forward to hanging out with the downstairs boys because I haven't in a while.

I need to go eat something and tidy my desk. I'm feeling a bit low today. Not sure why as things are good so I hope I perk up a bit. Maybe I'll watch some office today.

No comments: