Friday, February 04, 2005

I want to kill them all

I hate my flatmates. I'm not going to go into it but I hate them and want to kill them and their friends.

One thing that brits say as a greeting type thing is "you alright?" as like a "how are you?" alternative. Well it always catches me off guard because I don't know how to respond. For me it's something someone asks when you look like things are not all right, so I wonder what about me seems not alright. and I just don't know how to respond. 'Good' makes no sense but "yes" seems kind of silly to me.

After my lectures were over I spend some time in the library to finish a book I wanted to return before I went home and the library there were so many hot guys. I was impressed. I was also hungry though because I hadn't eaten yet and it was past 3:00 so I just focused on my reading so I could get home.

I wanted to spend a quiet Friday night at home, but my flatmates are preventing that. I hope they all just go out or something. And never come back. That would be good.

No comments: