Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm still drunk

I seriously just don't know how to say aything. It's currently 14 hours after I started drinking, I just got home about 30 minutes ago and I'm still drunk. Just a bit, but certainly still. So much happened last night but I just don't know about anything. I think that I should think it was a bad night, but I feel good despite the fact that I have the most retarded headache, drinking water makes me feel sick, and the bright turquoise eyeshadow I wore last night has smudged to where it should not be. I'm actually happy and smiling somehow.

I slept at Lily's and checked me email when we got in, quite early actually at 1:30 or so. Another weird friendster email. This time from a 32 year old with not much skill in typing an email. It wasn't as creepy as the last two, but if you want to impress me, don't use crappy teenage abbreviations and prove in an email that you might be able to hold your half of a conversation.

I promise that today, after lectures, I will write a detailed account of last night. I just can't do it right now. I honestly don't feel like I can do a lot right now. But I'm happy as...something happy. a peach? is that the saying? And I made at least one new friend, most likely two.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

I look forward to hearing all the nasty details. Perhaps I'll go update my blog while I wait.