Monday, February 07, 2005

Searching

Apparently if you do a search on yahoo! for 'wanking palpitations' I'm result 36 of 54. I think it's fascinating, but I wonder why you'd do a search for wanking palpitations. Curious and great, all at the same time.

I saw a doctor and he said the burn is looking good and just to keep it dry and clean. If it gets itch as it's healing I can put a bit of moisturize it, but it looks good. He did say to watch for redness around it becasue that meaans it's infected, which is gross.

I was thinking about the post from this morning, and I am interested in Elliot. However, it's not a romantic or sexual interest. He interests me because he doesn't drink, because he bites his nails, because he's talks awkwardly. He strikes me as young and innocent and somehow that makes him interesting. It's more like I'm fascinated by how he is totally different from anyone I know. It's like I'd feel bad swearing in front of him or something. Although, I'm sure I have because I have a slight potty-mouth. Once I was wearing a pink hoodie and before our lecture someone across the room pointed at me and said 'that's pink' for whatever reason. I said, half to Elliot and half to myself, that I always get commented on when I wear it and he says "Women who wear pink tend to be very sexually confident." I had no idea how to respond and was glad the lecture started right after that. It still makes me kind of smile, but it was weird. Random fact or comment about someone he knew very little about?

No comments: