Tuesday, February 22, 2005

feeling like a woman

I just spent my last hour doing an incredibly traditional female craft and listening to Joanna Newsom. I'm feeling nice and calm. I also ate leftovers from this weekend which were great and even my own recipe.

I was in the bath this afternoon and thinking. Well I wasn't really in the bath. You see, If I have a real bath it'll include bubbles and I'll say bubble bath. If I'm having a shower it's what a shower is. However, for me a bath is sitting in the tub with the shower on and just kind of pouring over you. Giant waste of water, I know, but really really nice. Anyways, I was thinking that I didn't really feel like going out tonight. I really want to see the film, but I was going to end up going alone so it's not a big deal if I don't cancel.

I've had an exciting day (awesome talk with an instructor and a parcel of gifts arrived) and feel super content and relaxed now. I have a bunch of reading to do and I could just hang out here. Get into bed nice and early, slowly and luxeriously bring myself to an orgasm or two and fall asleep. It's all kind of more apprealing than a film.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Sounds nice.

I could really use a nice relaxing shower and then some sleep. I'm so tired today.

Delgar said...

You have a fantastic evening. I'll be thinking of you pleasuring yourself. Perhaps it will relax me.