Monday, February 14, 2005

Neverending Story

I forgot how long it takes me to do homework for this subject. I am tired, but I've barely done any translating for the 35 lines I'm supposed to have prepared to tomorrow. I've read it several times and I've looked up the many words I didn't know so at least I can muddle my way through it tomorrow. I mean I just basically looked up words in the dictionary for almost an hour and a half. I've also read an english version of the passage which makes it easier. I kind of forgot I had to do this and I neglected it this weekend. It looks really bad considering how crap I did last term.

But here I am posting here anyways. I'm not going to say much becuse I am very tired and want to go to bed. I have three things to post on in the next few days and I am going to note them here so I don't forget.

1. Why I'm not getting laid - fear, insecurity, self-preservation, wanting more than sex, knowing I'm moving.
2. Purity Test results - general results plus results from each category and maybe a few choice specifics.
3. A new toy - I want one and can only afford one but can't decide what I want. I have it narrowed down to 3 or 4 options.

By the way, The Black Eyed Peas song called Where is the love is so distracting when you're trying to do work cause it just makes you want to dance. AS with many tracks from the recent Polyphonic Spree album.

No comments: