Thursday, February 24, 2005

between somewhere

Im at home waiting for some space on the cooker to make dinner (tofu and veggie stirfry) and then finish the assignment due tomorrow. I've got half of it done and the other half should take another 2 hours or so. I know what I'm writing mostly, I just have to do it.

Today I was sitting in the fun lecture and we had a different instructor for whatever reason but that has nothing to do with the story, orther than we were all talking out of turn more than normal and giggling a lot more as well. Paul came in and sat beside me. Usually in this room he sits across from me (the tables are in a circle) but he was late and I sit near the door. He was trying to tell me something but I have a hard time understanding his accent sometimes and he was kind of mumbling becasue the instructor was talking. Anyways, I could smell cologne on him, which I've never noticed before and it was making me pretty hot. I'm usually not into cologne but I was today.

The weird thing was, it was not hot for him. I don't find him attractive and this didn't make a difference. So I'm sitting in class feeling that warm and familiar throb between my legs and it makes me really want to go hom and wank. It didn't make me want to jump him; it made me want to jump myself. Do I have a problem?

I'm a retard. I just burnt rice! I turned the wrong burner down after I added the rice to the boiling water and left the room only to have the rice promptly burn. I cook all the time and have been sicne I was about 12 years old. This is an abnormal and embarrasing thing for me to do.

6 comments:

Delgar said...

Yes, you definately have a problem.

The problem is you don't describe your wanking in enough detail. I expect you to correct this immediately.

Celia said...

I seriously laughed aloud at this.

I'll consider that as a problem, but probably won't go ahead with corrective actions. I guess there's still a boundary there despite how open I may seem.

It's one thing for you all to know when I do it, where and with what accessories. It' another thing to know how I do it. Maybe it shouldn't be though. Hmmm.

maybe I'm just self-conscious about it. I am thinking now.

Delgar said...

If you want I can give you some Wanking assignments.

Could be fun!

Celia said...

I laughed with this one too.

I don't think I could handle any more assignments in my life.

Delgar said...

Oh come on, it won't be anything hard. :)

P.S. the new photo is actually one of my dog, isn't he cute. Well what you can see of him anyway.

Celia said...

I figured from your blog that was your dog. super cute. I love animal close ups.