Monday, February 07, 2005

Early Mornings

1. The dream last night consisted of the ex who is an artist. He was trying to get me do finish assignments for school before we went out (Just on friendly terms). At some point an old friend of mine, that he also got to be friends with came and I felt bad because I had forgotten she was coming over, and I had made alternate plans with him. It seemed like I had done the same thing the week before though. I left the room and when I came back they were talking very closely and I was super jealous. Odd because I was never jealous towards him at all and me and him used to have a mutual fantasy that involved her.

2. My burn hurts quite a bit today and I'm definately going to see a doctor.

3. I ran into both Elliot and Paul in the sudent union today. Elliot is awkward when he talks. Like he's thinking too hard, and all I want to ask is why he doesn't drink. As soon as Paul came up to us (they know each other from lectures) Elliot left. It's weird how I'm making friends in this class. Like I keep really quiet in lectures, but when we see eachother outside of class we talk and it's interesting. My Uni experience has not really involved making friends. Until this year my uni was in the city where I had grown up and I already had lots of friends, so wasn't really in a position where I was actively wanting to make new ones. I'm not interested in any of the boys I have been talking to from this lecture, but I think the fact that I am making the friends is a positive step.

No comments: