Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A Brief Introduction

Sex, sex, sex. That's what's going to be here today. Turn away now.

1. I have become a snob when it comes to quality. No jelly that gets dirty eaasily and is hard to clean. No seams on plastic.

2. I heart Silicone. Really. It's firm, but not hard, warms up, vibes well.

3. I am happily obsessed with lube. I like silicone lubes for sex but it's a no-go with silicone toys so I am all about the water based ones. That's actually why I am buying a new toy right now, I need lube and I want something specific that I need to order online.

4. I am not a habitual self-penetrator. I will do it sometimes, and do like it, but never to the point of orgasm.

5. The vibe I currently have is my 3rd one. It is the only one I still have I really like it. It is the first one I have that is really made for penetration, but I bought it cause it was pretty (Bright Blue) and silicone. It appears that since I bought it it has been discountinued so I tried really hard to find a picture but couldn't. I love the company though in general (Fun Factory) and I did find a drawing of it on the website of one of the best sex toy companies in the world (I hold them responsible for my quality standards). If you click (here and scroll to the first picture, mine's "dot" on the far right.

6. I like ass play but have only mildly dabbled. That's where the new toy will likely be used though.

7. I over-paid the rent for my place here because I paid from Canada since I didn't have a bank account here yet so I am getting a cheque for 75.00 pounds in the next few days. That is going to pay for the vibe and my new shoes (in black and pink rather than red and white).

8. I am hungry (I need to start eating more than yogurt and an orange before 2:00 on days I wake up for 9:00 lectures) and then I have to do more school work and I will be back.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Well let's see.

My Wife has zero interest in toys, actually she's offended by them. I have no problem with women using toys or me using toys on women. I actually purchased three different vibrators for my previous girlfriend, which we would occasionally use for a little bit of fun. She didn't really like the toy inserted, she said it was too hard, so I'm guessing we didn't have the right toy for the job.

Now assuming you'll be purchasing said toy for anal play, I guess that means you'll be going with a smaller model? Do you find it enjoyable? Have you ventured there with a partner?

Have you used a vibrator with a partner? Have you ever masturbated for a lover and let them watch?

Okay, that's enough questions. I need to get my mind out of the gutter.