Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So Dedicated

Well Lily called earlier and we are going out tonight. We're going to a place I've never been and I'm not really going to drink but still going out. that does however mean that I am going to put up some links to pictures of possible purchases now. You can comment about which I should pick, or even suggest other things, but in the end I'm buying whatever I want.

Crap, I just got a call from Lily and they want me to come mow. So off I go without giving you pctures.I will give you a few answers to questions left in the comments on the last post. You ask and I shall answer (well usually).

Now assuming you'll be purchasing said toy for anal play, I guess that means you'll be going with a smaller model? More or less yes. For now at least.

Do you find it enjoyable?Yes. Yes, I do.

Have you ventured there with a partner? Yes, my dabble might be anothers frequency.

Have you used a vibrator with a partner? No only because last time I was sleeping with someone I had no vibrator.

Have you ever masturbated for a lover and let them watch?Yes, but not with a vibrator. I have been on the watching side as well - I really like being there.

Pictures late tonight or tomorrow though, I promise. Unless I get laid and am too busy. (Ha!)

3 comments:

Delgar said...

Have Fun!

So how long has it been since you've had a partner?

What are you looking for in a partner?

Have you ever been with a female? Or with more than one partner at once?

Celia said...

1. sex partner? embarrassing long. see my first post ever.


2. This is it's own post.

3. Kissing only after I turned 14.

4. No.

Delgar said...

Hmm no update, does that mean you got laid?