Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day

Well I may not be getting laid (big fucking surprise) but I'm enjoying myself. My typing has been atrocious today. I'm sorry.

I made a veggie burger for dinner tonight and it was awesome. I don't have them very often and always forget how much I like them. I had chips and gravy too. Now I've settled into the comfortable chair that I moved from the window to in front of my desk a few weeks ago. Not really good for my back but super cozy. I've got a blanket and a pillow, tea and jaffa cakes, as well. I'm going to watch some of the current season of American Idol that I downloaded (such a quilty pleasure) and some more of The Office.

Then I have to do some translation work for my lecture in the morning. Tomorrow I am geoing to buy new shoes (yay!) and on wednesday I'm going to get my hair cut I think. Also going to the film society on Wednesday night which should be fun, especially if followed by dancing.

Today shouldn't be much different than any other day. You should always love your partner, your family (well there can be exceptions here), you friends, your pets (not in that way) and yourself. If you don't, start today and continue to do so everyday.

10 comments:

Delgar said...

Well Have an enjoyable Valentines Day!

-----@

You don't need anyone to love yourself. Besides you never turn yourself down.

Delgar said...

Ok, Here's a question.

See it was always my understanding that women had a much easier time finding someone to umm... shag with. Now you seem to be having trouble in this department. Is that because you want something more than a shag buddy? Or are you being too picky?

Celia said...

ok, the answer to this will come in the form of a post. I am trying to be a diligent student however and can't do it tonight. Tomorrow I will have time though.

Quickly though, I am not looking for something that's just casual sex - I'm just not interested in it and have never been. I am not too picky - I have standards but I have met lots of people who fill many of them.

Much more tomorrow. I have thought about this a lot.

Delgar said...

Bah, forget being a good student and post, post, post!

Celia said...

The work I have to do is prepare for the class that I was kinda of drunk at last week and I was kind of loud and didn't get any work done. It's also my hard one so I've got to finish the work.

right after this episode of The Office is done...

Delgar said...

All I heard, was Blah, Blah, Blah, excuses.

Celia said...

all I've got are blah blah blah excuses.

Really, the short answer to your question is that I'm scared.

Delgar said...

Well I say, get over it. Have some good Casual Sex, you'll enjoy it and then I can live my life vicariously through you.

How does that sound?

Celia said...

So not going to happen. I really just don't want casual sex. For me good sex comes from an intimate knowledge of each other and casual sex just can't have that in my opinion. I take time to warm up to people. Even friends. It's not in my blood or something. It's also doesn't bother me too much.

Delgar said...

Fine, I'll just have to settle with you getting intimate with yourself I guess. :)