Friday, February 25, 2005

Indluging Myself

Well this afternnon I feel more relaxed. Assignment one of 1 of 8 is complete and it feels good. I went to Sainsbury's this afternoon and picked up a few items of junk food and some fresh pasta and am just going to hang out at home tonight. I am crafting and doing some internet stuff. The music is on random and making me happy. I also have Heather Nova and Cat Power to add to my mix.

I also have to find a hotel or B&B in the center of cardiff for not too much money. I have several websites to catch up on as well and want to go to bed at a decent hour. Tomrrow I am going into the city to pick some things up and don't know about tomorrow night. If Victoria is interested in going out I might do that, otherwise I have a bunch of work to do for the next assignment that's due on Tuesday and just regular preparation stuff for next week.

Paul smelled good again today and I'm surprised I've never noticed it before because I sat next to him a lot before this. I don't mind though. It didn't distract me as much today but I think that's because my hunger and tiredness outweighed my arousal. Now that I've eaten and and gotten all cozy at home I have nothing to deter my energy. I'm still really tired but in a much more comfortable way than tired on campus. I feel like being touched today.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

I feel like being touched everyday, but we all know how well that goes over. :)

You sure you don't want me to give you some wanking assignments?