Monday, February 14, 2005

I don't like mornings

Well I repeatedly rolled over this morning whacking the snooze button to turn the alarm off and wondered why I had turned the alarm on on a Sunday. It wasn't until I had to leave my flat in about 15 minutes that I realized it was Monday and my lecture had the potential to be really interesting and I'm trying not to miss lectures this term. My vibrator kept turning on as I was rolling over and was no encouragement to get out of bed. But I did finally do so.

My shoes are so trashed as they have been through the wash twice, through mud at eazst three times and were worn everyday in Both London and Italy where I spent most of my days walking. They are covered in mud now, but there is no way they'll survive another time in the wash. This means tomorrow I have to go buy new shoes. I do have other shoes, but no other trainers and I can't wear ballet flats oor flip flops every day. It also means I have to decide on buying the same ones I have no becasue they are cheap and comfortable, or the ones I realy want that are over my budget. I'll get it sorted.

I'm really tired today. I was up later than I should have been. I could go home and nap as I have over two hours before my next lecture but I have reading to do, as well as other studying. I can't find an article my instructor recommended for my papar and it's pissing me off. I watched 3 episodes of The Office last night. Good and I like how it's done, but I'm not sure if I'll get season 2. I mean it's just not great like so many have said. I'm going to keep watching this season though.

I had several dreams last night but I have forgot them all. I might get images of them later as I often do. You know, something jogs your memory and things come back. I'm thinking of the young downstairs boy more than I woud like to but there you go. I'm worried that if I go to read now I'll just end up sleeping in the library. Ok, I'm sorry this is boring but one last thing. It is beautiful out today. Clear blue sky, a crisp breeze, not too cold. Really gorgeous.

3 comments:

Delgar said...

Well I'm glad you had a good weekend.

Mine was nothing to write home about. It was my birthday, but we didn't really do anything for it. We did, however, get out to the gym.

Happy Valentines Day, I'm rooting for you. I hope you get some Valentines Nookie!

Delgar said...

By the way I still haven't seen any comments from you. (sniff, sniff)

Celia said...

Thank you. No action will be had but I don't mind.
I warm up to these things slowly and one day you'll wish I'd stop commenting.