Saturday, February 19, 2005

a morning in the life

Well I have been up for almost 5 hours. The extent of my activity was wanking, showering, looking up some London tube times to meet someone at Heathrow (which I can't do cause they arrive so early in the morning), telling VIctoria how to get to our local airport, sorting my email and eating a banana. Really a load of crap.

Last night during my conversation with the Artist he brought up an article that he had read written by a psychologist and an economist. The basic premise of the article was that we always overestimate how good a thing will make us feel and how badly a thing will burt us. I definately can see myself in the hurt part of this.

I may go out with Lily and some others today, and I have to return some books to the library and pick up one that is on hold for me. Other than that there are no plans for me. I might do laundry if I have the right coinage and Victoria seemed to express interest in going out tonight so if she wants to I'll probably go with her. It's kind of cloudy out and doesn't look warm, which sucks.

1 comment:

Celia said...

I'm with you in the movement. But how to find others to join?

oh, I'm always happy when my hands are.