Sunday, February 06, 2005

Easliy Pleased

Today I ran into a guy from one of my lectures at Sainsbury's we talked for a few minutes and found out we live like 10 seconds away from each other. He's the comedian of the class. I tend to be pretty docile in lectures because my head is in serious mode or something, so I'm rarely in on it as more than a viewer.

Just the other day he was surprised about where I'm from and then tried to impress me by knowing very little about where I am from. Once he called me a lady and I said I don't like that.
He asked me if I liked "Bitch" despite my preference for girl or woman and was a bit caught off guard by my honest response of "in certain situations I prefer it".
Today he told me about his pervious night where he was stranded in the city becasue his friends left but he stayed because a girl was all over him, but when she asked if he wanted to go to hers, he declined.

Anyway, it wass werid how that one little conversation kind of picked up my mood. Just the fact that we talked rather than said just hello. Feels good. I may need gratification, but a little goes a long way.

On another note, I bought Earl Grey tea today and I'm drinking it and it makes me feel like I belong in Britain or something. It's weird but it does. If only it was raining. I have a moment in london like that. I love it.

No comments: