Thursday, February 24, 2005

Paying The Price

I am freaking stressed today. I just feel like no matter how much work iI get done I'll have tons more looming in the wings. I am anxiously awaiting the 18th of march when my break starts. I am also awaiting this Tuesday becasue then two things off my list will be done. I'm also having other stress about my job back home, taxes, student loans, which is not helping at all. I'm slowly but surely running out of money and I'm hungry. It's all bunch of shit really.

I've got three hours before two hours of lectures this afternoon and I should be working, but all I really want to do is curl up and craft. I actually need some new crafting stuff for some specific projects so I will go into the city this weekend. It'll also be a good break from the homework marathon that will end up being my weekend.

And if more things couldn't be going on, I'm horny as ever right now. I need to spend some quality time with myself and have no time for anything more than a stress-relief cum (read: short and mild) before bed. Friday night will be mine though. A little bit of CSI and some good food will create the proper environment.

I'm not even in a bad mood really. I'm feeling comfortable and friendly, which I'm happily surprised at. I guess I'm just feeling unfocused and more pressure than I want to be feeling. Next weekend, or maybe even Wednesday, will hopefully involve some drinking. I wouldn't however turn down a invite for this weekend.

I am going to find something cheap but proper to eat (ie. vegetables and not very processed) and start the 1000 word assignment that's due tomorrow for the fun lecture. I can't wait for 6:00 to roll around so I can go home though.

1 comment:

Delgar said...

Ah, see now you've gone and made me hungry, which is not going to help me because I have no food today, and no cash.

The only saving grace is that the company is providing lunch today. YAY! But, that's not for another 2 1/2 hours.

ARGH!!!

Hope you have a good day!