Tuesday, February 22, 2005

chairs and boys

I've got a meeting with an instuctor in a little while so I'm still on campus. I should be reading but I'm not. Obviously.

I have a very sore neck today. I could make it better by being less stressed out, but if you saw my workload for the next few weeks you would be tense too. I could also make it better by putting the proper chair infront of my desk instead of the comfortable arm chair I've been using, but then I'd not be sitting in the comfortable chair. I decided I'd rather stick with the comfortable chair and try to find someone to give me a massage instead.

I was in a queue today and I asw the young downstairs boy outside. I have come to a conclusion that I do not like him anymore and am prefectly content to remain friends. I've known he smokes since I met him, but it really turned me off today. It normally does, but it never bothered me with him. I think it's because my kitchen reeked of chicken and fish last night and it made me feel sick. Yes those are connected.

I've also decided that it was a big fucking waste of time to like him when I have no intention of acting on it (the ass grabbing and back rubbing was a drunken thing, not normal) and know that he isn't interested. Don't ask me how I know that, becasue I don't know how, I just do. I have to move forward in respect to this. I'm not too sure how but I have to do it because this is just getting silly.

I said I'd post about what I want in a guy. I will get to it soon. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. I've got work to do for tomorrow morning though and I'm seeing a film tonight so it doesn't leave tons of time. I've got to go and do some photocopying before this meeting and get something to eat. I also need to attempt to do some reasearch and it's not going well so far.

9 comments:

Delgar said...

Wow you don't use your computer for a long weekend and look what you miss.

Purity Scores!

Wanking!

and so much more.

Celia said...

I had no long weekend and more than two days without a computer is not healthy for me. I go even more crazy than I generally am.

Delgar said...

Woah, more crazy?

Is that possible? :)

I'm really bummed that you won't be able to afford your toy, I was looking forward to the maiden voyage! :)

Oh well I guess I'll just have to hear all about the old toy.

Anyhoo, buck up, things could be worse, you could be me. :)

Celia said...

you were disapointed? tell me about it. I was very excited to get it.
I still might though, I just have to see how the money situation is going at the end of term.

Delgar said...

Good luck, perhaps you should accept charitable donations towards such a good cause. :)

Celia said...

is that an offer or simply a suggestion?

While I would usually have no problems with this in general, the cause in question makes me a bit uneasy asking for funds - like I would then owe back. Maybe when I'm back in Canada and jobless I'll start a "donate to my living expenses" fund.

Delgar said...

It was more of a suggestion. Although, I would probably donate to your cause, but I don't think that it would be appropriate for me to.

It's also probably not appropriate of me to imagine you using such toy but cest la vie.

Celia said...

I wouldn't say it's inappropriate. I mean I put the image there.

Delgar said...

And what a naughty little image it is.

"Out damn spot, out I say!"

I'm exhausted, I have work to do and all I can think about is you and your little toy.

"I'll get you, and your little toy too!"