Sunday, February 27, 2005

late at night

I am lying in bed right now. On top of the covers, on my stomach. My knees are bent and my feet are leaning up against the wall above my pillows. I'm wearing a cream tank top with cream lace trim and one of my new black thongs. It is very plain but so comfortable and it makes me feel good. When I look back I can see the tattoo on my back as well and it makes me want to get more. However, like the sex toys, tattoos get put on hold when money is a concern.

My day tomorrow is full. Lecture. Library for politics/philosophy reading and dictionary work. Lecture. Seminar. Sainsbury's. Home. Translation. Go over presentation for the next day. Is doesn't sound that busy but it is. But once this presentation is done I'm a happy girl. I have to do a draft 1800 word write up on it over the weekend but that shouldn't be a problem at all. Another presentation is due the week after as well. I also have to finialize my art essay topic but want to talk to my prof first to make sure I'm not picking an object that I won't be able to find significant information on.

Man this post went from good to crap. I'm going to get under the covers now. I don't want to be exhausted in the morning and I want to make my lunch so I won't buy overpriced sandwiches or end up not eating and have my stomach make anngry/hungry noises during lectures (yes, this happens when it's like 2 and I haven't eaten yet).

No comments: