Monday, February 28, 2005

1000 words

I am officially in bed. I know that sucks of me because it's just barely 10:00, but I have good reasons. First of all, I am tired and have another 9 am lecture. I haven't done all my prep work for it but I've done some. I also have to get up at a reasonable tim eto make lunch and have a shower. I also want to wear make-up tomorrow. That only takes 5 minutes, but but it's five less minutes of sleeping.

The other reason is that I have been pretty aroused most of the day and want to give myself some time to enjoy it. If I go to bed now, I'll be satisfied and sleeping at a reasonable hour. However, if I go to bed at a reasonable hour, I will be satisfied and sleeping late, which is what happened last night and I woke up 15 minutes before I needed to leave the house.

While I was doing all the prep work for my class tomorrow (looking up long lists of words in the dictionary)I was sitting at my desk in blue pyjama bottoms, the shirt I wore today (black, low cut, 3/4 length sleeves) and one of my new pink thongs. My hand was gently cupping one of my breasts and casually rubbing and pinching my nipple. Ya, distracting, but nice. I really gave up on the vocab work as I could feel myself getting wet and the familiar thobbing began.

I am now lying in bed, like the other night, above the covers and on my stomache. I'm only wearing the black shirt and the pink thong now. My hair that desperately needs to be cut is hanging down around my face and neck in a bit of a mess. My vibe is resting beside my thigh, right where it's been all day since I left it there this morning. It's a bit cold from the air, but starting to warm up because of my body being against it. The wonders of silicone.

I am putting the Postal service on itunes (kisses, Midge) and trying to decide what kind of story to seek out tonight.

5 comments:

Delgar said...

See, there you go, now your starting to tease a little. Very nice.

Hope you enjoyed your indulgence and I hope your day is going well.

Celia said...

I always said that it would occur in my own good time.

Delgar said...

Well I look forward to hearing more. :)

Celia said...

now you're assuming there's going to be more...

Delgar said...

Nope, just said I was looking forward to hearing more. Doesn't mean there will be more, just that I'm looking forward to there being more.

Confusing isn't it?