Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I just can't hide it

Well a real dinner never happened because left over couscous was easier than cooking and the ambition to read was lost after about 10 pages. I have tomorrow I guess. I was going to curl up at my desk and watch The Office instead but that didn't happen either. Now it's about 11:00 and I should be heading to the comfort of my bed.

I think the lack of drinking is slowly making me mad and unusually aroused. I have come to the conclusion today that drinking kind of replaces sex for me. (I am giggling cause that fucked up.) Just in that it's a really physical and mental release. It does not mean in any way, however, that once I am getting laid again I will stop drinking.

I was talking to Lily, becasue it's her I am going out with tomorrow and she's kind of broke, so I said we'd be cheap. And then I carified that I meant only in terms of money. Then I followed that up with "well I'll be cheap for other things if the right person wants me to." Half in jest, but half not. It's not like I'm desparate (surprising?), am going looking for someone, or will sleep/make out with anyone who shows interest. I'm just more open to someone who's cool and interesting than I have been in a long time.

Also this evening, I spoke with Victoria and we are going to attempt this crazy thing called Campus 14. Basically it involves drinking a double of something (vodka and orange juice for me) at each one of the 14 bars on campus. You have to do it un 2.5 hours and walk in between them. I did 11 the last time I did it. I have to do it at least one proper before leave.

I had a good day today and I am happy. Hopefully there will be at least some excitement over the weekend. My bed is calling.

No comments: