Wednesday, February 09, 2005

You are my cat

Last night I ended up not falling asleep until after 1:30. It sucked becasue most of my time for the hour before that was spent unhappily moving around my tiny bed. I did get to thinking though. See this whole thinking thing is a problem for me. I really have a very active mind and it literally keeps me awake. So this is why I post so much here. When I was at home I would talk to my cat. She loved me and no one else lived with me to make me feel like I was crazy. But here, I have to unload somehow, and this is how I have chosen to do it. Some days I get so preoccupied by all the crap running through my head it's frustrating.

Plus right now my life involves little more than going to lectures, getting new CD's from the CD library and sitting curled up in a chair reading and taking notes. I'm trying to break it up with evenings out, but usually it's just a film. The odd night (like tomorrow) only happens sometimes becasue it's expensive. I can afford to do it more often than I have been lately though. I hope things pick up a bit. Although, it is only 5 weeks until spring break. Time goes too fast.

I just finished downloading the first season of 'the office.' I never watched in in Canada and I'm curious even though it's really late to be interested. I've also found a place where I can get the American Idol auditions. I am sickningly excited about this. I just like the auditions because thye are funny, but I inevitably get hooked and end up watching the whole season. Sometimes I disgust myself really. I also found CSI from that same place which makes me just as excited but not so embarrassed.

Look at the post below and put your results in the comments. I am really schocked by my results in the violence category only because I am very anti-violence to the point of being a pacifist. Otherwise I'm not too surprised.

No comments: