Wednesday, February 16, 2005

No such luck

Last Night: Went to Lily's. Walked to town. Shared a bottle of wine. Had some chips. Found the bar. Stood in the queue. Foundout it would be over 30 minutes before we got in. Left queue. Went to another bar. It was very different from the place we were going and I felt I was dressed wrong which was stupid. Didn't drink. Danced. Met a darling friend, Politics Boy, and danced more. Talked to a friend of his from Cambridge. Got to see him and Politics boy kiss which was hot. Got more confuesed of Politics Boy's sexuality. Left bar. Slept at Lily's. In the morning, walked to town with Lily. Ate pasties. Bought shoes. Window shopped. Took scotsman lunch. Bought sweater. Came home and showered.

Today I am not feeling super confident. Basically it's because of how I feel around the downstairs boys. I invited them to the film tonight and maybe dancing afterwards but I don't think they are coming. I'm sure I'm taking that too personally but I feel like they don't like me. I know they do becasue they often come out with me and often they are the ones doing the inviting. We'll see how things continue. I might be taking it too personally because I kind of like the young one. I also think I get insecure about it because when the three of us talk, somtimes young one just listens and it's me and coupled one talking. But today I went down to their flat and coupled one wasn't home so me and young one talked and it was fine. Who knows.

I'm also kind of feeling like I'm getting a bit sick. There's a group going dancing tonight and I told Politics Boy I'd be going but I'm not so sure. It also depends on if Victoria comes to the film and if she wants to go out. Lily's already decided against going out tonight. It was likely I would see stripedcoat tonight but he will not be coming due to a paper he needs to write. I also have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow before lectures. We'll see.

But aside from all those things, I did promise some pictures didn't I? (I also mentioned in the comments about what I'm looking for in a guy and will post about that sometime soon.) The list below is not just anal stuff, but that's the focus.

1. Smartballs

2. Friendly Felix

3. Standard Butt Plug

4. Standard Butt Plug 2

5. Ripple Butt Plug

6. Ripple Butt Plug 2

7. Mini Vibrator

I've got to run and get dressed and put make-up on so I can't check the links (how unprofessional of me) but they should all be ok. If they aren't I'll fix them when I get home.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

Hmm so many choices.

I honestly don't know which way to go. I know absolutely nothing about toys.

I wish I could be of more help.

Have another fantastic evening, hopefully you'll get lucky. I'm betting your odds are better than mine.

Celia said...

Well my odds are fucking bad. The only guys I even talked to tonight were scotsman and the bus driver. Such is my life though.