Sunday, February 13, 2005

the morning after

Well I'm slowly remembering things that happened last night but I have a gap of about 30 minutes where I have no idea what was going on or even where I was. I really think my last post is very indicative of how much fun things were. All I know is that before I leave this place I am going to make it through all 14. Coupled downstairs boy also said some very nice things to me when we were playing pool in the dark which was good. I have a burn on my foot from rolling around with the downstairs boys and the girlfriend in their kitchen. It's like a surface burn, not a heat burn. (by the way, my arm is healing up.)

I'm also happy with the way things went with young downstairs boy. We spent a bunch of time on our own, I got to grab his ass, hold hands with him, smell his hair and lean up against him. No real action, but it was still good. Baby steps I guess. I was rubbing his back while he was in bed and I was waiting for the other downstairs boy and he said it was really nice. I'm not reading anything into it though because he was smashed.

I'm going to go have a bath now and then go to Sainsbury's before it closes. I have nothing to eat here really. I am then going to return and finally watch the office. I will also likely go to help find young downstairs boy's wallet at some point.

1 comment:

Wardo said...

Hmm, what an interesting blog. Keep 'em coming.

-A