Monday, February 21, 2005

but so little time

My mood is good today and it has snowed and now it is pretty sunny. I almost didn't wear a coat when I left the house this morning and I'm very glad I did. I have tons of work to do tonight for my fun lecture in the morning and just tons of work in general to do. My workload is insane right now. Plus I want to have fun so I'm making sure to go out, which means more work in less time. Once I'm on spring break though most of the stuff I need to do for the term will be done so that'll be really nice.

So on top of al the work I have to do the next episode of CSI has finished downloading so I need to make time for that. ANd last night there was so much going on in my head I couldn't get to sleep. It's like I had to think everything out before I could sleep. It sucked and I was really tired this morning and surprised I was on time for my lecture.

I decided this morning as I lied in bed, that I think the reason I hate getting up in the morning is that I am so warm in my bed and it'll be so cold when I leave it. I usually don't wear anything to bed, which is one factor. Also it has been so dry in my room when I have the heater on over night I wake up with the dryest throat and it sucks. It's not a porblem getting to sleep with the heater off because I'm all cozy in my bed but in the morning it sucks.

There's my gripes for the day. I might be back if something interesting occurs to me.

No comments: