Tuesday, March 01, 2005

more than a day

Well I am shocked and calm and happy and disgusted all at once. That's really how the day's been.

1. The prof in fun lecture had a bit of a meltdown today and it was not cool.

2. Presentation 1 is done and I have one less thing to do.

3. Ran into Victoria, am going to a film tomorrow and the Canadian government owes me a bunch of money.

4. the flatmates are messy and it could be meat related an it upsets me a lot.

I've got to go to a payphone now where I can call collect and talk to my boss from home and see about working when I get home. I also have to go to Sainsbury's and grab some food to eat tonight. I have lots of work tonight but luckily I don't have to be up early tomorrow. I have no lectures tomorrow, but a meeting for a presentation that's next week. My nerves are a bit on edge, but I'm still smiling.

No comments: