Thursday, May 12, 2005

Antidote to Sexiness

I am reading Law and Order:SVU transcripts. I wrote a complicated email to an advisor at my candian school about my minor (which I can finish by 2006, yay!). I have not really done much of any revising and I have 3 hours before I should go to bed.

I also ate. I've been eating all day which is not cool. Here is what I ate today in order:

1. Honey Oat Flake Cereal with soy milk
2. Pot Noodles
3. 2 mini veggie dogs
4. Ready-made Linguini with ricotta and asparagus
5. Caesar Salad
6. 3 mini scones with clotted cream (think whipping cream that's been overwhipped and is turning to butter)
7. 2 mini veggie dogs

Plus I'm sure there's a bunch of tofu in my future for the evening. And maybe more scones or cereal. It's just another way of procrastinating and avoiding any stress about the fact that I'm going to be awful at this exam not matter how much I study. Food is better than stress. Right? At least this isn't what I eat like everyday. I do love me some veggie dogs though.

No comments: