Thursday, May 05, 2005

Innocent Flirting

Classclown is fun. We walked back from the campus bar together as he had to get back to the girl he does not want to be his girlfriend. Lots of banter and laughing and such overt flirtatiousness on both our parts it's amusing. But it's not a crush anymore which is good. I feel good with the firting and just leaving it at that. Knowing that all he wants is casual sex helps that but whatever.

I also talked to Politics boy as I saw him in the hallway and that was great. I haven't seen him as more than passing in halls in a while so it was good to chat. I like him. I want to go out now though and Lily is working for the election today so she's not around. However, as usual I have no money so it's not a big deal.

So that leaves me energetic and at home with no plans. I probably shouldn't have had a double. I did see the boy from my inspiring lecture there though. Just a quick hello at the bar. I hope I won't be starting from scratch when I get home with all this boy-relaxness.

Time to make something to eat and take my pants and bra off. What a life I lead.

2 comments:

Delgar said...

WooHoo!

That's right. Take it off. Take it all off!

Well I'm glad that you've had some flirty fun. I suspect the toy chest will be coming out tonight. :)

Celia said...

I'd say that you know me too well but in the last week it's been a given that toys are involved with my evening.