Friday, May 27, 2005

My Women

1. Midge: The secret friend. I talk with her alot. I talk about her a lot. She will rejoin me in Vancouver in the fall.

2. Titania: The flatmate. I wish she was having more fun in her life. I am excited to share space with her again.

3. Olive: The co-worker. We gossip and shop and share money woes.

4. Miranda: The old friend, We talked on the phone today for the first time in months. It was nice and she is excited to have me home. We haven't been close recently but that doesn't really matter becasue of the history.

5. Chatton: The buddy friend. We feel each others breats. We drink together. We made a small comany last year we have disbanded. I don't really approve of her boyfriend but such is life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no, i talk about you more! xoxo midge.